Volunteer with us
We are always looking for people to join our enthusiastic, committed hard-working team of volunteers who provide essential support throughout York Carers Centre’s work.
What can volunteers do to help?
We value the significant contribution that our volunteers make – you can volunteer with us on a weekly or monthly basis, or just help out when you can.
We have many different opportunities for volunteers, please see our Volunteer Vacancies page for current details.
What we offer volunteers:
- An induction and training programme with ongoing support
- The chance to gain new skills and develop your existing skills and knowledge
- The opportunity to make a positive contribution to the community in York
- A warm welcome to our professional, friendly and supportive team
- All expenses and DBS check paid
- Policies and procedures to support you
“Thank you for the opportunity to improve my office based skills. Volunteering in the York Carers Centre office definitely helped me to gain a very interesting new job”
Volunteering can be a rewarding and positive experience – to be involved please phone us on 01904 715490 or complete our Volunteer Application Form (below) and return it to email@example.com