– Caring and Coping
Take time to focus on your wellbeing, with counsellor Christine Bailey in May and June.
Carers can come along to all six sessions, or just pick one or two.
What will we cover in the sessions?
1. Boring self-care: going back to basics and refreshing our awareness about what we need to survive with our wellbeing intact, when life is really tough.
2. All in the mind: exploring the link between emotional distress and our physical health, and what to do about it.
3. Holding on and letting go: exploring our responsibilities as carers and whether we can let go of anything.
4. Prevailing over pesky thoughts: using CBT principles we’ll look at negative beliefs and thoughts, and whether we have the power to reduce these.
5. Adventures in assertiveness: two sessions where we’ll identify a situation or relationship where we’d like to be more assertive, exploring the barriers and the next steps.
When: Tuesdays 11,18,25 May and 1,8,15 June 10.15am to 12pm
Booking: Sessions are online, please book on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01904 715 490.