Coronavirus resources: Work, money, benefits and avoiding scams
Our advice and benefits workers are available to offer information and support over the phone.
Please get in touch during office hours or on our evening advice line, every Wednesday from 5 to 8pm on 01904 715 490.
- Money advice service: Coronavirus and your money www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
- Citizens Advice: Coronavirus and what it means for you www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Age UK: Avoiding coronavirus related scams www.ageuk.org.uk
- Which: Coronavirus scams, how to spot and stop them www.which.co.uk
- ACAS: advice for employees about your working life www.acas.org.uk/coronavirus
- City of York Council: benefits and financial advice page www.york.gov.uk
- Age UK York: providing key services over the phone www.ageuk.org.uk/york
- York Advocacy Hub: help with benefits, financial support, housing problems, debt, employment . Contact email@example.com or 07864 728942 or www.yorkmind.org.uk
- Citizens Advice York: the advice line is operating on 03444 111 444. www.citizensadviceyork.org.uk
- Older Citizens Advocacy York OCAY: providing over the phone support for over 50’s with money and benefits www.oldercitizensadvocacyyork.org.uk