Vision / mission statement
Our vision is that unpaid carers, of all ages, in York are valued, recognised and supported to have a good quality of life.
Our mission is to challenge the inequalities unpaid carers face, and ensure carers have access to support and services that reflect their needs and interests.
- Respect – all people involved with or affected by our services
- Enabling – support people to identify and develop solutions to their problems
- Boundaries – to retain a professional relationship with all those we seek to support
- Person-centred – to provide services that reflect the unique circumstances of each individual
- Empathy – to accept and work alongside all those we come into contact with, without prejudice or judgment
- Integrity – to be honest and objective in everything we do and communicate openly and honestly
- Quality – to constantly improve the quality of the services we provide, through seeking and responding to the views of those we work with